1) What initially brought you to Moab?
My parents moved to Moab from Monticello when I was two months old.
2) What do you love most about living in Moab?
It’s home and will always be home. Red Devil Pride!
3) What do you dislike about living in Moab?
There is nothing to dislike about Moab. It is unique for a rural area.
4) What is your occupation?
Professional educator; athletic director; assistant football, wrestling, and baseball coach for Grand County High School.
5) If you could have any job in the world, what would you most like to do?
The one I have right now.
6) Describe a typical day in your life.
Impacting the future through educating our youth.
7) Some people have bumper stickers on their car that reads: I’d Rather be Sailing. What would your bumper sticker read? I’d Rather Be…
Doing what I’m doing right now.
8) Tell us one thing people don’t usually know about you.
For a time I wanted to be an artist.
9) In high school, you would have been considered the person most likely to…
Succeed in athletics
10) What is your favorite Moab activity?
Watching GCHS student-athletes excel in competition and grow during practice
11) Tell us your favorite non-Moab place to visit.
Going to the family cabin.
12) What do you consider your greatest achievement in life?
Satisfaction of any job well done.
13) If you were President, what’s the first thing you’d do to make life better in America?
Stressing core civic values.
14) What superhero power would you most like to have?
15) If you could be an animal, what would it be? Why?
A dog. Loyalty.
16) What is your all time favorite movie?
17) And, your all time favorite book?
“Who Moved My Cheese.”
18) If you were stranded on a desert island, which three CDs would you want to have with you?
AC/DC – “Live”; Metallica, “The Big Four: Live from Sofia Bulgaria”
and George Strait.
19) If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
The founding fathers, because of their vision of America and to see if they are pleased or displeased with with America today. Is our society what they envisioned?
20) What is your life philosophy?
“If you see a job that needs done, do it.”