Megan Holloway was the person most likely to be a therapist. She has two paying jobs, but the one she does for the free as a mom is the hardest and most rewarding. Her family is most important to her.
1) What initially brought you to Moab?
2) What do you love most about living in Moab?
The beauty and the climate. I don’t like the cold.
3) What do you dislike about living in Moab?
The lack of shopping and the higher cost of living.
4) What is your occupation?
Administrative Assistant and an ER Clerk.
5) If you could have any job in the world, what would you most like to do?
I love being a mom, most days. Hardest job ever but the most rewarding.
6) Describe a typical day in your life.
Get up, go to work, come home, hang out with my children, fix dinner, then play with my children some more.
7) Some people have bumper stickers on their car that reads: I’d Rather be Sailing. What would your bumper sticker read?
I’d Rather Be… swimming in the ocean.
8) Tell us one thing people don’t usually know about you.
I am an alien.
9) In high school, you would have been considered the person most likely to…
Be a therapist.
10) What is your favorite Moab activity?
11) Tell us your favorite non-Moab place to visit.
Southern California. I love the ocean.
12) What do you consider your greatest achievement in life?
My children. They are all pretty great.
13) If you were President, what’s the first thing you’d do to make life better in America? Create more jobs so people could support themselves and their families better.
14) What superhero power would you most like to have?
I would love to be able to fly.
15) If you could be an animal, what would it be? Why?
A cheetah, it would be amazing to run that fast.
16) What is your all time favorite movie?
I don’t have one. I love watching movies but I don’t like seeing them more than once.
17) And, your all time favorite book? I love reading.
I really liked “Les Miserables” and “The Black Tulip”.
18) If you were stranded on a desert island, which three CDs would you want to have with you?
I would make my own CDs with all different kinds of music. But I also really enjoy the quiet.
19) If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be? Why?
My family, all of them living or dead, because family is so important.
20) What is your life philosophy?
Don’t worry about what others think of you. Just do your best and whatever life throws at you be happy.