Sam is a DJ and producer who loves living in a place so full of adventure, but would also enjoy being a range rider in the Teton Valley.
1) What initially brought you to Moab?
2) What do you love most about living in Moab?
Being so close to a lifetime of exploration.
3) What do you dislike about living in Moab?
The “ignorance is bliss” factor of small-town lifestyles.
4) What is your occupation?
I’m a producer, DJ, label owner and cook.
5) If you could have any job in the world, what would you most like to do?
Range rider in the Teton Valley.
6) Describe a typical day in your life.
Hit snooze about 12 times, Repeat.
7) Some people have bumper stickers on their car that reads: I’d Rather be Sailing. What would your bumper sticker read? I’d Rather Be…
8) Tell us one thing people don’t usually know about you.
I hate blue jeans.
9) In high school, you would have been considered the person most likely to…
Be on America’s Most Wanted.
10) What is your favorite Moab activity?
Leaving the city limits to do something fun.
11) Tell us your favorite non-Moab place to visit.
Denver or Minneapolis, it’s a toss up.
12) What do you consider your greatest achievement in life?
Living past the age of 27.
13) If you were President, what’s the first thing you’d do to make life better in America?
Cut the defense budget and put the money into schools.
14) What superhero power would you most like to have?
15) If you could be an animal, what would it be? Why?
A cat, because cats are better.
16) What is your all time favorite movie?
17) And, your all time favorite book?
“Staying alive in Avalanche Terrain.”
18) If you were stranded on a desert island, which three CDs would you want to have with you?
Plastikman’s “Consumed,” The Mars Volta’s “De-Loused in the Comatorium,” and a self-help CD – “How to Get Off a Desert Island.”
19) If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be? Why?
Bill Nye, because science rocks my world everyday.
20) What is your life philosophy?
Don’t waste time dreaming, just make it happen.