1) What initially brought you to Moab?
I was adopted and brought here to live with my family.
2) What do you love most about living in Moab?
3) What do you dislike about living in Moab?
4) What is your occupation?
Customer service relations at a hotel.
5) If you could have any job in the world, what would you most like to do?
Making YouTube videos.
6) Describe a typical day in your life.
Wake up at 3 p.m., spend time with my family, make dinner and go to work.
7) Some people have bumper stickers on their car that reads: I’d Rather be Sailing. What would your bumper sticker read? I’d Rather Be…
8) Tell us one thing people don’t usually know about you.
I spend at least 10 hours and up to 16 hours a day on the computer.
9) In high school, you would have been considered the person most likely to…
I was voted the biggest slacker. It’s in the yearbook.
10) What is your favorite Moab activity?
11) Tell us your favorite non-Moab place to visit.
12) What do you consider your greatest achievement in life?
13) If you were President, what’s the first thing you’d do to make life better in America?
Give everyone a job.
14) What superhero power would you most like to have?
15) If you could be an animal, what would it be? Why?
Something that flies.
16) What is your all time favorite movie?
17) And, your all time favorite book?
“The Fault in Our Stars,” by John Green.
18) If you were stranded on a desert island, which three CDs would you want to have with you?
I’d take an iPod. What is a CD?
19) If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be? Why?
Bill Gates. I’d like to learn about computer history, how he became successful and if he copied Steve Jobs.
20) What is your life philosophy?
I don’t know what that is.
Nathan Keogh works hard to provide for his family, even though he was considered the biggest slacker in high school. He’d rather be filming YouTube videos.