Jennifer Horton is a hardworking wife and mom. She loves Moab’s closeness, but would rather not listen to the gossip. She’d rather be scrapbooking.
1) What initially brought you to Moab?
2) What do you love most about living in Moab?
The closeness of the community.
3) What do you dislike about living in Moab?
The gossip and the shopping.
4) What is your occupation?
Mom, wife, bookkeeping.
5) If you could have any job in the world, what would you most like to do?
I like bookkeeping; I would keep doing that.
6) Describe a typical day in your life.
Wake up, wake my kids up, work out, get the kids off to school, eat, shower, work, run errands, get kids from school, homework, off to practice, or dance, pick up dinner and bed.
7) Some people have bumper stickers on their cars that read: I’d Rather be Sailing. What would your bumper sticker read? I’d Rather Be…
8) Tell us one thing people don’t usually know about you.
I am shy until you get to know me, then it’s on!
9) In high school, you would have been considered the person most likely to…
Get ID’d when I’m 30.
10) What is your favorite Moab activity?
I recently started hiking and love it.
11) Tell us your favorite non-Moab place to visit.
12) What do you consider your greatest achievement in life?
13) If you were President, what’s the first thing you’d do to make life better in America?
Raise the minimum wage.
14) What superhero power would you most like to have?
I would love to be invisible.
15) If you could be an animal, what would it be? Why?
Probably a tiger, I just love how strong, yet sleek they are.
16) What is your all time favorite movie?
17) And, your all time favorite book?
This is hard. I read a ton, can’t name just one, but I love the “In Death” Series by J.D. Robb.
18) If you were stranded on a desert island, which three CDs would you want to have with you? Well my iPod has everything; Sugarland, Elvis, Tupac, Johnny Cash, Kenny Chesney, Jay Z, Eminem, Royal Bliss.
19) If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be? Why?
Probably my grandparents. I just miss them a ton!
20) What is your life philosophy?
“When you point a finger in scorn, look at your own hand — you will see three fingers pointing back at you.”