1) What initially brought you to Moab?
I came here as a sales rep and Jack Walker offered me a job.
2) What do you love most about living in Moab?
I love the small town atmosphere where people care about people. The outdoor surroundings help.
3) What do you dislike about living in Moab?
The hardest thing is the lack of culture.
4) What is your occupation?
Manager of Walker Drug.
5) If you could have any job in the world, what would you most like to do?
I would have a ranch for disabled children who can’t afford it.
6) Describe a typical day in your life.
I get up and spend time with my animals and go to work. Hopefully there are activities in town to do before I go home.
7) Some people have bumper stickers on their car that reads: I’d Rather be Sailing. What would your bumper sticker read? I’d Rather Be…
8) Tell us one thing people don’t usually know about you.
I have no secrets. Everyone knows everything. Or at least they think they do.
9) In high school, you would have been considered the person most likely to…
Have the most friends.
10) What is your favorite Moab activity?
Christmas season as a whole in a small town. Crafts fairs, light parade, and tree lightings. It brings the community together.
11) Tell us your favorite non-Moab place to visit.
12) What do you consider your greatest achievement in life?
Haven’t done it yet.
13) If you were President, what’s the first thing you’d do to make life better in America?
I’d try to find a way to give people pride in being willing to work. Currently our country has such a fine line between succeeding on your own and utilizing the system.
14) What superhero power would you most like to have?
I would like to be able to read minds and hearts.
15) If you could be an animal, what would it be? Why?
I would be a bird. Because you can fly around this incredible world and see everything.
16) What is your all time favorite movie?
Anne of Green Gables.
17) And, your all time favorite book?
Necessary Losses by Judith Viorst.
18) If you were stranded on a desert island, which three CDs would you want to have with you?
Anything by Ryan Shupe and Rubberbands, The Gourds, and The Bad Livers.
19) If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be? Why?
I would have dinner with my two grandmothers and would want to know of my f family history and have them tell stories truthfully.
20) What is your life philosophy?
To live it; enjoy it.